2011年1月4日星期二

Think of a man that night

Think of a man that night

Should be in yesterday, in Jiyuan came to a place that once belonged to Jiaozuo. Accent like the people here, people will inevitably lead to association.
Thus, in this clean, quiet city reminded her. So have a dream. In fact, I had not a dream, whether it is the ideal dream, or dream of love. Ideal wandering in the fog, love up in smoke. People always want to learn to grow up in her eyes I could never grow up like a child, the mother will always need the same protection. I need a chance, a child of the cuckoo as Yin Tian Chou same confession: I have lost too much, I really can not lose you. Like acting, but also like the truth of the vent - Heartbreakers.
She has been very dream vicissitudes, his face filled with sadness and helplessness. I woke up, I know this is not true, because she is so stronger. But in the dream, but I thought it was the real her. Maybe because I was too worried about her.
In the dream, she told me that she had not. Because there is always someone to hurt her, let her unhappiness. She even learned to smoke, the long finger pick up the cigarette, the way the hotel is reminiscent of the total girls - lonely, sad. I have been asked, why is that? She was so kind, so fragile, why do you want to hurt her? I know this is wishful thinking. Remember our time together, is so warm and graceful. I often think of the fragrant coffee, orange-red light, quiet and peaceful, warm and comfortable.
Know? I always wish for you silently in my heart. Even if the parting, his face still wearing our modest smile. Perhaps because of your happiness in the near front. I expect you to be happy, so I thank the parting. Today, I smell your pain dream, my heart in spasm. Why is this? I used to be so careful care, not to mention walking on thin ice, but it is really carefully, afraid to hurt you. I may sometimes inadvertently hurt you, but I was trying hard to love. Strong self-willed if I hurt you will not care, you gentle sympathy, although I do not want to lose you but Xin Taiji. I'm sorry.
Memories may be beautiful, but will inevitably fall into the stereotypes. So I like to miss a person in the middle of the night, dark night will forgive your ignorance and nonsense, tolerate your unbridled. I like the unique, not my love cookie cutter. I do not want to miss from time to time, often reminiscent of the memory of Sister Xianglin always easy.

没有评论:

发表评论