2011年1月4日星期二

Heart heart heart only for people who love me

Heart heart heart only for people who love me

In fact, not so long a person has to face himself, said to himself, truth, and had previously been in the diary share their grievances in the sad, and now the diary was he was going back, this time at the computer and only baby tell the. Hey ... ... its also the first time encounter such a thing, is the first time realized that his beloved will break up after a man actually let me put things back to him!
In the past, I most despise is the stingy man, but one thing from that point of view to know how broad his heart in the end. A stingy man, no matter how much he loves you, the days in the future will certainly fight for some things not worth mentioning, this way, I'm confused.
This should be our much noise in the most vicious once, he can be considered insulting to the extreme I am, and his mouth can be considered toxic to play to the extreme, before do not think that he is a vicious "bitch", this time to "poison" spread on me, I was deeply aware that the "poison killed" more pain!
What a woman plan a life, but for to a man she loved her pain, there is a stable home, women are the most important thing is family, but this is only internal and external, than a woman's most important is the reputation. I never think about what he is flourishing lady, what triple four virtues are complied with, but I never felt short man, put it more bluntly call "the act cheap." However, out of touch from his mouth, for the "second wife" word like two iron rods, heavy knock on my head, quite a while back, but God, the pain of a Hui Guoshen to discrepancies in the actual! I admit I sometimes character is quite a man, man a lot, and I admit that I was no longer ugly, at least not affect the city, I also admit that the male can chase me row a team! But is the "second wife" this, I would not recognize his mother died!
First of all, the other did not say, say I was with him two and a half of the time, I'd lay there with him several times, but has not yet had sex with him, which shows a small to large the inculcation of conservative ideology played a role, but also that my sister I am not a casual person! Secondly, with him after the sister with the previous buddies are keeping a considerable distance, with the man's words is "Zhongseqingyou, with the men, forget the brothers." Third, the sister I grew up, to something or to be the best, or simply do not, if you really want to get involved, to do absolutely great! "Second wife" - her sister look down!

没有评论:

发表评论